AUZ 9.09% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Australian Mines has received a prescribed project status from...

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618

Australian Mines has received a prescribed project status from the Queensland Government for its Sconi cobalt-nickel-scandium operations in Greenvale, North Queensland.This places Sconi among an elite group of projects, including Rio Tinto’s Amrun bauxite operations, Stanmore Coal’s Isaac Plains coking and thermal coal project and Resolute Mining’s Ravenswood gold mine.HI.

You are absolutely correct...

There are 6 major facts that at this stage that one cannot argue with.....besides that, yes it is still a specky and has its risks like all stocks....NAIF, funding, NICKEL/Cobalt prices going up/down etc etc...all still add to the unknown and part of being in a speck stock until we see otherwise.

6 facts that make my decision to hold on and take on the risk till it plays out.....and mind you I have been holding for 2 years now.
    - Proven resource - LOM 30 years

- proven samples - confirmed by buyer (came from SKI and AUZ working through the processes from Demo plant - which exists..LOL)

- 100% off take agreement for all product for 7 + 6 years....now an official binding document and officially signed Agreement with one more main hurdle or condition...

- EV revolution already happening or ramping up - confirmed by amount of money (10's of $Billions) being poured in by all the massive motor groups around the world that will need materials directly or indirectly.

- SKI and other major companies setting up massive battery manufacturing plants around the world -
    also pouring in billions of dollars. These guys would not do this unless & until they had done their DD OR RISK/RETURN ANALYSIS. - FACE IT THEY NEED THE MATERIALS TO MAKE MONEY ALSO, which AUZ have.

- Queensland Govt places Sconi anoungst elite projects with its "Prescribed Projects" status.

(Australian Mines has received a prescribed project status from the Queensland Government for its Sconi cobalt-nickel-scandium operations in Greenvale, North Queensland.

This places Sconi among an elite group of projects, including Rio Tinto’s Amrun bauxite operations, Stanmore Coal’s Isaac Plains coking and thermal coal project and Resolute Mining’s Ravenswood gold mine.)

Cannot argue against these 6 facts...these are my major de-reisking facts as too why i am holding. THEY ARE FACTS FOLKS...not FANTASY
    So, the risk is getting lower, but I am sure all holders understand that risk/return formula...

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $242.2K 24.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15940258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5156448 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 7509300
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.