AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

AUZ- Good Things Come To Those Who Wait, page-15

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Me thinks that many there are , who underestimate they do , and the Powers they have in the retail investor's influence they can....smile.png.

So in briefly translating ' Yoda ' speak and continuing to stay with the Star Wars theme and the ' Powers of the Force ' I believe many including ' Palpatine ' ( also known as ' GeoSith ' ) have underestimated the ' Power ' of the 80% retail holders in AUZ. Dumb they are not , and knowledge they do have ' so there is a reason they are here and holding there positions. Because at the moment , they truly do have the ' High Ground ' , and I would rather be Obi-Wan and be able to predict the SP's next move which in fact we've already done , than give into the losing cause of the ' Dark Side ' And this is why I also believe that it wouldn't take much to remove those members of the ' Drone Army ' from their positions at 3 cents - because I don't think they are necessarily Retail Drone's....rolleyes.png If Retail want to get it done , then done they will.

And so continuing on with some famous words from Yoda himself .... in this game you must " Train yourself to letting go of everything you fear to lose " , because " Fear is the path to the dark side " , and " you will know ( the good from the bad ) when you are calm , at peace . Passive . A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defense , never for attack " And if you " don't believe it , that is why you fail " - " Yes , a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression ; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow ,quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path , forever will it dominate your destiny ,consume you it will , as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice. "

So let not yourself be tricked by Palpatine , as forever NOT Palpable he speaks Alternatively me thinks many a fortunes good await the Jedi Forces , and much patience they must have for opportunities many will grow ; now and beginning from 31 October till January 2020 there will be .

IMO.....biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $59.24K 5.875M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 437625 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 7999864 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.