AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

AUZ - Key dates, page-3

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Trader - I have added in blue 2 additions
    - Should be getting the first 1 or 2 broker reports on AUZ in early/mid October
    - 3rd Qtr Activities Report (see the last 2nd Qtr report as an example) these are very good and detailed from the company

Teddy - I agree with you - I think AUZ is doing everything possible (some of which is external negotiation dependent) to both
    1) Sconi and Flemington dates forward as much as possible - I agreed demand is now and will increasingly be in short supply.
    2)Review options to increase the original planned capacity of Sconi and Flemington

I was chatting to a fund manager the other day just back from an Africa review - lamenting the corruption in virtually every corner of the continent, lack of democracy and he agreed the potential for domestic unrest in many countries including DRC is high - if that happens we will see demand for Cobalt hit the roof - as it is where possible most companies  wants to source Cobalt from clean and safe non DRC sources if there is an option- i.e like Australia and Canada - AUZ has got their strategy and timing right they are in a sweet spot. However I agree the time is now and prices for cobalt show demand is now and only increasing fast.

The new COO Tim Maclean only joined late July and I am sure is getting his team set up but will be working hard on the DFS with CFO, plant and site design  and key lead times for equipment. From the scaleable demonstration plant they are building in Perth ready end Oct and the 2 Qtr report see overview they know what they are doing

As I put in my last note key pick ups from Blue Sky from his e mail exchange with Ben Bell CEO and from the Korean paper was

1) 50% of capacity already booked by Chinese (I am assuming this meant Sconi production) -see Blue Sky posts  a week ago on

2)Suggest all reread the excellent Blue Sky One post of 23/8/2017 “E mail from MD Ben Bell. - Among other things confirms active discussions ( I guess manufacturers and potential investors) in China and Korea agent now appointed in Europe and “positive signs from North America regarding Sconi and Flemington too”. -
    This tells me they are also looking at all options for fast tracking Flemington as well as Sconi and increasing capacity - if they can negotiate suitable deals with potential partners.

We live in interesting and exciting times for AUZ I am sure they are getting quite a few interesting and varied options from potential business partners wanting to lock down cobalt supply

Trader here are my additions I am sure others may add a few more we have missed

Jotting down few key dates I gathered from posts and announcements .

- Minerals Resource Statement ( Flemington) scheduled to be released by end of September

- 1 or 2 first broker reports, valuations and hopefully buy recommendations on AUZ - October
    .Ben Bell CEO told me the phone call I had with him about 2 months ago that 2 brokers were currently working with and reviewing AUZ

- 3rd Qtr AUZ Report from AUZ end of October – this is really the “catch all” that AUZ management use to advise shareholders of everything that has happened in the quarter and their thoughts going forward (see last quarter report & detail – it’s a key read)
    - Demonstration process plant produces the first batch of samples to be sent to potential customers in October .
    - Potential off-take agreements towards finalisation stage once they review the samples and some agreements in November/ December .
    - BFS Sconi March , Project finance decision add 3 months .
    - PFS Flemington April . Start BFS Flemington - May & approx 6 months for completion date target Nov 18 , Project finance decision add 3 months .

Will appreciate if you guys can fill in any other important dates or correct me on any of the above timelines aren't matching with info you have .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.559K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 25996116 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1162005 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.