AUZ 6.67% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Management - BBs Track Record, page-27

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi Thaiinvest
    You are correct arbitration will not be in Aust it will proably be based in Singapore as Samsung used in the Roy Hill job, was not good for the many disputes that our many construction companies and vendors brought against Samsung.(For the Aust companies)
    I regards to SK being involved in Project Management of this project I would hope not. Once again I go back to my time working with Samsung, they have no idea how our construction firms bid on tenders. The firms read the SOW and project specs backwards to see all of the holes then tender on that and hit you with variations and extra works for everything not captured. The Koreans are to used to works in other parts of Asia and the Middle East where the firms are much more compliant. Everything is above board by Aust law here you have to know how it works and write SOW's and Specs to suit. You are correct about time to get answers as every little thing has to go back to Korea.
    They also struggle with the power that our OSH Act and Mines Act have with the ability to shut projects until compliance has been met.
    For sure they would be able to assist with finance, lets leave it at that with maybe a little Eng support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.336K 576.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 19413693 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3890032 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.