AUZ 12.5% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

AUZ RC Assay Results

1. 2,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1256
    As a committed holder, I am going to spend the odd moment over the weekend considering the likely assay results, which I think we can expect sometime Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Where thing currently stand is that there seems relatively little doubt that AUZ have got mineralisation in all four of their RC holes, and we also know that they got it in the diamond hole because they have shown us a photograph of it.

The major uncertainty at this point then is what the assayed gold grades of that RC drilled mineralisation will actually be, and rather a lot of people appear to have been taking their profits rather than wait to find out.

The big lure has been the overall quoted grade of 'discovery' RC hole, quoted as 10m at 8.79g/t Au, and all of us holders are hoping that the grade of the mineralisation reported in the subsequent RC holes will be similar.

The thing that rather concerns me though, is the detailed of the metre grades that made up that 10 metres at 8.70g/t.

The 10m at 8.79g/t was largely carried by three individual high grade one-metre high assay results:

133-134m: 29.11g/t Au
    134-135m: 14.85g/t Au

136-137m: 29.22g/t Au

So the crucial questions then are:

Were those very high-grades in those three metres of mineralisation typical of the system as a whole?

Or were they unusual, and not representative of the likely grade elsewhere?

eg. did they have a few flecks of free gold, like the diamond hole has at 143.6m, and are they therefore just a little patch of unusually high grade?

(They could even be the exactly the same high grade vein, hit again 20m away, in the nearby diamond drill hole).

It is a pity that AUZ hasn't given us a complete metre by metre breakdown of the entire 10m intersection, so that we can see how much is actually lower grade, being carried by a couple of high grade metres.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $54.48K 6.814M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2533967 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5435272 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.