AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ RC Assay Results, page-13

1. 2,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328

Look Thunder, I actually thought your 'concerns' were rather good points, though now somewhat out of date. Oh, and I apologise for the exaggeration: your target is of course 2c, not 2.1.

But rather than get into some sort of silly argument I will do you the courtesy of explaining a couple of things and then leave it at that:

1. Just because someone has expertise outside your own field, whatever that is, that doesn't automatically make them a moron.

2. The reason you 'take out the high grade' from an intersection, and calculate the high grade and the low grade parts of it separately, is that it tells you how meaningful the intersection really is and what grades you might find elsewhere.

So if we had 1 metre at 100g/t and 9m at 1.0g/t here, you could just about bet your life that most of this new RC drilled mineralisation would be close to the 1.0g/t. You wouldn't touch it.

But if I'd ended up with 10 separate metres, each at 8.76g/t then you could bet your life that most of the new RC drilled mineralisation would be at around 8.0g/t too. You'd kill for it.

And we only have one single remaining concern here, which is what are the assay results going to be.

So I am just trying to estimate whether they are more likely to be close to that 3 metres that averages 18g/t Au (bonanza high grade underground ore), or the other 7metres that averages something between 2 and 3g/t Au (you'd lose your shirt trying to mine that underground).

Why am I doing this? Because if there is no TH and the price keeps falling on Monday, I might want to buy some more AUZ..

..but only IF I think there is a high enough chance of the other four RC holes having more of that bonanza grade mineralisation in them.

I put it out there hoping that somebody else might have something constructive to add to my questioning. But because it is the AUZ thread, all I get is a group slagging off from you, midnight, all the usual crowd.

But if it's mostly that 2-3g/t stuff, it will be a disaster.

And if there is a couple of metres of the high grade in each hole, then you might get a bulk average grade of 5 or 6g/t, which if there are enough tons, you can make money on, even underground.

Which is why it was so important to me to find out what the mineralisation in these RC holes actually looked like. And how would I find that out? Well, how would you find it out?

3. As for your 'concerns', there is only ONE thing that has been driving the share price for the past couple of days, which you either haven't spotted or are taking great care not to mention to anybody else here. But it doesn't take very much reading to find it written there in black and white.

Anyway, I wont spoil it for you by spelling it out here. But you and I know it's got absolutely nothing to do with that red herring in your post about people selling once they've got their 14:1 rights,. That's irrelevant.

Anyway, enough from me. If you spent a bit less time slagging people off, you might find them a bit more generous with crucial information. Like what was in RC hole 5, and where was it, for instance. It's not on that map, is it?

But why would I share anything else of value with people that shoot their mouths off the way some of you lot do?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $510 63.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 22531734 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1499837 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.