AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

AUZ RC Assay Results, page-265

1. 15,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    It is still a very good announcement imo as it confirms the fluid event is gold bearing but in the this drill campaign which has tried to target extensions it has only found small intervals of high grade stuff!

106m at .22g/t shows that there is plenty of low grade stuff in these holes but we have simply missed the high grade stuff over significant intervals.

It is somewhere as mrc016 contains it and the diamond is likely to show that and more but from where it extends from there I don't know.

The diamond hole is the only hole by the looks that testes the IP anomaly. So it would seem that is where the high grade stuff is over significant levels and deeper going on the visible gold. It would be nice to think it extends out from there at high grade intervals but finding it is the key.

They will have to analyse the diamond hole before deciding where to drill next. I think we will see more holes around the IP anomaly and initial discovery hole. The diamond hole will tell a lot.

Market which is more reasonable then HC punters thinks it's good but many of us here probably were hoping for more so we could double our money from here. Once they get the diamond hole assays they will be able to work out where to drill next imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.792K 1.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 20994432 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4563555 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.