AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ - SKI - Count Down Begins. 5days, page-110

1. 4,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1484
    Hi flippa

just like they say in the kitchen the proofs in the pudding and may I say when it comes to pudding you have V's number well and truly covered many have asked pertinent questions of you of which you have freely given your time to answer within your field of expertise, at no time have I read were you have advised posters to buy into Auz and no one that has ever posted would or could say that you have ever been guilty of upramping on this forum unless of course you are from the bashers club, from my experience you have always been truthful with your posting, most holders of Auz are here because they believe in the EV revolution and what Auz has to offer the world in regard to how the world's needs are changing.

So whatever the outcome this week or next let me say even under enormous stress you still gave your time to help people understand the ins and outs of the technical information that is required to run such a massive project such as this one undertaken by Auz Mines its no wonder they have taken time to get to were they are today hopefully all good things happen for you and from my prospective there is one certainty that will come out of all this many holders here will have learnt more from you and will remember you for it as compared to the other bloke what's his name

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.