AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

No... technically the delivery person comes but I do get that...

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    No... technically the delivery person comes but I do get that trade delegations go overseas but when they’re done by pollies it smells too much like a chance to grandstand, first class all the way.

One horrible thought hit me last night- if I spent 2.6cents & bought 1 share of AUZ, I’d have more invested than SK does.

I know some will say ‘negotiations etc have cost SK’ but come on- we all know how suits love to travel, to wine & dine. We also know that if one has sufficient tax liabilities that such trips etc can be written off anyway. I’m sure an entity such as SK could figure out how to write almost every single penny off & they have benefited by being able to say ‘we have a potential source locked up... & we’ve done it for $0!’

2.6 cents. Come on BOD. Demand more than from any potential partner if finance doesn’t come. For 9,980* silent retail holder’s who haven’t dropped hints that’s they are very close to the project, even that they may have a friend who is working on it!

Bro down for them, bros.

*not saying there is bang on 10,000 retailers but that’s a round figure which has been thrown around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.