AUZ 9.09% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

AUZ - SKI - Count Down Begins. 5days, page-579

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    GeoLate , Your ' right of passage ' comment is a joke. And I don't know what sort of ticket's you seem to have on yourself with this additional comment which was posted from a subsequent post :-

" I’d say sk said to them, listen here you shmucks
    your not dealing with your shareholders now so enough already! You’ve got till end of Sept and that’s it imo, it’s one thing to keep delaying timelines and moving the goalposts for retail specy investors but it prob eventually wears a bit thin with a Co the size of SK. "

Like who do you think you are ? SKI wouldn't bat an eye as to how AUZ's shareholders are being perceived or not - this is business to them. If I wasn't so focused on my own research , I'd almost reckon such a ridiculous statement is a clear attempt to try and leverage a lower share price .....using a reference to our own off-take partner no less .... for your own self gain. Why would anyone even suggest that - it's absolutely ridiculous. Business is Business to them an they're not going to care about your's or my moves in the market in respect to investing in AUZ. But clearly you must think you can con the lost souls on HC and defraud them of they're hard earned by scare mongering them into selling.

' Right of Passage ' mate - The bottom line is that AUZ's is in the absolute position of ' supreme ' power in this relationship. The' take or pay ' terms as @$m8 has brought up means that AUZ's ultimately get paid on the LME pricing terms of the contract whether SKI takes their volumes or not...... smile.png So in the event of a default lets say....or dare I say , a takeover of SKI or even insolvency or administration - AUZ would still get paid irrespective of the Commodity off-take Shipment's being taken. And at the end of the day whether they walk or not , AUZ still has the ' Hot ' commodities that are currently being sought after by many other ' Players' in the EV battery and power storage industries......biggrin.png.

So get real @GeoLate - Win - Lose - OR Draw ......come Monday , you still LOSE in terms of your projections on the direction of the SP and your inability to gain or profit from the intermittent trades........tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.