AUZ 9.09% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

I don't know . Perhaps in in presenting the fact's one would...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I don't know . Perhaps in in presenting the fact's one would have to consider that MLM did book a profit on the Sales of Sconi of $6 million in their half year accounts to 31 December 2018 , yet still held they're $1.5 million or 16,811,916 worth of AUZ shares which ultimately incurred them a loss on the sale of those shares of $962,706 ( so only received $478, 651 on disposal ).

So I guess much like many holders of AUZ, they had to ultimately decide....... well after being allocated the shares to finally exit they're holding. And why not considering everything else they have had going on including all they're Board Room shenanigans as well.....rolleyes.png

I do find it interesting though that after booking a $6 million dollar gain on the sale of Sconi , and having $6 million plus in the bank as at 30 June 2018 , that they now only have $3 million and they're market cap has decreased some 75 % to now a paltry $4 million. So I reckon therein lies your answer somewhere in among ALL that destruction of capital .....which they seemed to have done all on their own.....what.png

So it would seem that desperate management calls for desperate actions ...... and I can't seem to forget how ' up in arms ' their own shareholders were at the sell off to AUZ of this particular project in the first place......biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.