AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

AUZ - SKI - Count Down Begins. 5days, page-636

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yes ...and what I like more about what you're are saying in your last sentence ( per above post ) , is what I personally can appreciate in a debate.... be it from a Bull or Bear , is the simple inclusion into the debate of ALL facts , and not the obvious or purposeful omission of these facts.

As can be seen by discussion's with respect to MLM - it obviously isn't enough to just make ' one eyed ' statements focusing on a single angle , and then responding in defense of your position with the slur on management and their mistakes......because as we can see with ' Spec ' stocks , the management's and BOD's of these companies are often not infallible , and do make mistakes in the rather sometimes onerous task of they're reporting requirements and compliance matters. So to be fair - Just look at MLM and the state they are in now....... what.png. I'm not having a go at you by the way , I'm just highlighting the differences which arose through our discussion.

My aim in contributing to the discussion's on HC has always been to try and bring something whether it be research or just a related issue - but in the end something ' New ' into the discussion .....and of course relevant in what I perceive to be in the Interest of protecting my Investment or capital. So if someone presents something in a way which seems to be endeavoring to ' devalue ' my investment - it would only be human nature to respond in a way which defends ones position. I guess the problem is that people inevitably get way to defensive,then personal , and then attacking with their responses.......mad.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.555K 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 24779651 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2465583 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.