AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

AUZ - SKI - Count Down Begins. 5days, page-646

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Well first Gong , I don't believe I ever specifically stated that I was a short term trader.....or ever used that term of reference. I do short term trades - Yes....., but I also hold positions for longer periods as well - that's what this business is about , and sometime it takes longer to make the gains you're chasing. With this particular foray on AUZ being one of my longer Hold's.

At the end of the day though Gong , I am only going to tell you as much as I want you to know about what I am doing. That should be a given. So for example if I bought some with a trailing position like I stated , I may not even disclose that to you or anyone else. Having said that , I did state around the time of the SPP , that should the SP fall all the way back to the 1.5 cent level , I would be about even's on my overall last TWO full completed trades on AUZ . That being the previous run up through the 2.9 CR which I had also called prior to it occurring as well as the SPP and current run to 2.9 and slightly above.

So at this stage and seeing as we are on the ' Eve ' of potentially knowing one way or the other , and given the simple fact that I cannot place orders obviously ahead of any potential announcement , I will ultimately have to weigh the volumes tomorrow together with the overall market's reception , to the Funding or no Funding news released tomorrow before I could make a decision as to whether to Buy more or to indeed sell off an amount of my holdings. So at this point I am open to either scenario , and that is exactly how a prudent Investor / trader should approach it.

Since you're asking for a price to the downside , I would have no problem going on the record with a prediction of 2.0 -2.2 cents as being opportunistic based on what my expectation's would be in so far as extension's or deferrals of said funding / NAIF , and / further SKI ' mutual co-operations to the deal side of things. Hope that answer's your constant interrogations .....cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $30.31K 3.805M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 36005738 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2948785 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.