AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ - SKI - Count Down Begins. 5days, page-670

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Yes and the beginning's of the end game vis-a vis the breaking of the ground in commencing excavation's , and exploiting the resources together with Plant construction - the original window was forecast well before the BFS ...or moreover the revised BFS was even completed. So these sorts of contingencies are always factored in to the forward production plans. I believe they spoke about this point in the context of ' contingency's '

So common sense would clearly see that a 3 - 4 months delay on the BFS together with additional time to complete the revised BFS , combined with 3 month delays on the expected completion of the funding package ....not to mention a better than 6 month delay on the signing of the LFA - that you were always going to effect production with compounded delay's . In fact SKI was not even ready for it's 7 years + 6 requirements for the products anyway...... as their own time lines have been pushed out as well. So get real mate.

At the end of the day , they erect ' Mega ' combined apartment and retail complexes in periods of 6 - 9 months. I guess that's why we have a proposed workforce of approximately 400 +.........what.png

Once again , I will leave you with this Paragraph which was extracted right out of AUZ's announcement of 31st January 2018 - Please focus and direct your attentions to the wording of the last sentence as I know you love to endeavor to interpret the meaning of words ............. tongue.png :-

" Under the terms of the agreement, Medea will coordinate with the various potential off-takepartners currently in discussions with Australian Mines to finalize and submit their proposedoff-take and project financing package to the Company in the first quarter of 2018. " I note that then

Marcus's appointment did not commence until what beginning of December 2018 ?.........some approximate 9 months later if you interpret the above to mean end of first Qtr 2018 as the Off-Take term sheet with SKI wasn't announced to the market until 19th February 2018....biggrin.png

Best of Success People......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.