AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AnAnother thing to consider Vintage is that if you go onto the...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    An
    Another thing to consider Vintage is that if you go onto the SK innovation website and go into 'company' and then 'batteries' , if you scroll down it is stated that "SK innovation signed supply contracts with major global automakers, Hyundai Motor Group, BAIC Group...", Just saying its Rather funny yet Ironic that SK have signed supply contracts with Hyundai, the Premier visited Hyundai headquarters in Korea, the Premier was with AUZ director and SK members as seen in the tweet and that the State Government plays a role in the NAIF funding. What you must also remember that the biggest problem with Hydrogen Fuel cells is that they are expensive because the catalyst used in the reaction is 'Platinum'. Platinum metal is very expensive and thus the cost of production is high. Research is currently being conducted on trying to see if they can use a different metal that is coated in cobalt, to be used as the catalyst. Cobalt is an extremely effective catalyst for electrochemistry, which Hydrogen fuel cells undertake an electrochemical reaction, THUS cobalt could have a new important role in Hydrogen Fuel cells??? all speculation atm. SO all of this is linked together more than what you think, SK are in supply contracts with Hyundai, Hyundai will start to produce hydrogen fuel cells and this could potentially use cobalt in which SK are importing from AUZ, Premier goes to Korea and visit Hyundai with discussion of plans to open up a hydrogen cell factory in Queensland, Premier meets up with AUZ and SKI, Premier works with NAIF and this involves Sconi project. To me what I can really see is a possible supply chain involving all relevant parties. 

I love to speculate but it seems very positive to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.