AUZ 5.56% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Twitter re BFS, page-67

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    DISCLAIMER: This is my opinion only. Not advice, just what I thought might (or might not) be interesting to anyone.

Multi nominee accounts used stay under the 5%+ Substantial share holder disclosure sell rules etc.
    Helps a lot with tax and all those pesky 3B forms.
    No one ever wants anyone to know what you have, no one ever wants others to know when you are selling or buying.

But when selling hotdogs it’s best to let everyone know. But like I said before AUZ is not like building a HotDog stand @Flippa01 how many HotDog stands you think we can get on SCONI we might have a few ready to lease so small parcels of land on the outside of the fence line.

I am truely becoming a believer in all this negative stuff from captain “sale of the century” the so called “phone call guy”.

Any way, I will wait before I sell my millions and millions of shares till and if the share price gets down to say .001 cent, that’s not really a long way down from its present price of .045 cents.

The thing is I feel it has a greater chance of going to 15 cents all time high than it has of going down to .001 cents.

I am so confused by the stuff I read on here I don’t know what to do. So it might be best I just sit back and wait for Product On Ship Day.

I will take another good look at this on the 15th of December 2018 and I will also not forget to wish @hoots a happy birthday on the 16th.

Oh plus I might as well have a go at this BFS date
    I think we are looking at February 2019 but it’s what could come before it that could be just as important Wink Wink

All my opinion and DYOR etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.61K 161.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4173372 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4407983 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.