AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

What's true is the amount of people who jump on stocks...

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    What's true is the amount of people who jump on stocks especially battery EV material stocks to be specific who jump aboard thinking they will make millions in weeks.. not truly understanding the time it takes and the delays/hurdles companies face to turn an explorer into a producer.. as most explorers sell up once they have proven a resource..

The majority of the retail holders who dont understand and jumped in high thinking it would rocket off into the sunset and keep going they only saw dollar signs $$ and didn't do enough resource into how the cycles of Highs and lows or a explore / pre production company faces.. and not to mention the entire market and sector sell down which has affected all companies not just AUZ..

Emotions have destroyed many.. especially people who dont do enough research of DD.. and who solely go of what is said on this site..

Company has kicked field goals and stormed ahead in terms of timing and achieved amazing results faster then any others in Australia..

And people still complian or throw complaints daily to the company..

Anyways that's my 2 cents.. take it or leave it..

And if anyone says oh but you bought in the early 1cents. I'm now break even. As I averaged my holdings up significantly up to 3.8c so I'm just slightly in front from today's finish..

I'm I worried? Not in the slightest.. at least one or two Nickel/Co/Sc producers need to and I mean Need as in world demands depend on it. Need to come online, and my money is on AUZ and that's a fact for the "Need" ask any man or woman in the nickel field.. of mining/production.. we are a small group when it comes to news and everyone knows everyone..

JD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.82K 1.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 41661112 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 351234 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.