AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Auz versus other Cobalt Companies, page-6

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Many Many factors to consider - especially so as with Cobalt being the flavor of the month/year there are new cobalt companies being bought to market of capital raising all the time

Probably 80-90% of these companies will ultimately fail or be bought out to save themselves.

Unlike Lithium where I fear with the large producers SQM etc increasing production will lead to over supply - I am not worried about Cobalt pricing as I feel very comfortable that cobalt supply will lag demand for many years.

We have seen some tough times already Clancy CLQ 9 Lease titles in Austria were not what they thought they had bought (i.e 2nd title only), MTC Bay Lake - up to I think 15% historical cobalt they initially said - however when they did their initial survey rock chip etc majorly disappointed.

EUC Europe and FCC Cobalt Ontario look promising initial /historical grades however I believe they are in their relative infancy and are just starting exploration /proving up what they have so are probably 4-5 years from meaningful production -

Whereas AUZ and CLQ should be producing by end 2019

The questions for me before I invest are

1) Company Management
    2) Are resources JORC 3rd party verified (If they are not thats fine just know that its more of a risk/ reward equation that you are taking an educated bet on
    3)Long term product demand and pricing is it realistic
    4) Timeline and path to production and revenue
    5) Projected financials

AUZ - Sconi is JORC 3rd party resource verified, producing in the next 2 months sample product for the 9 partners they are in I would guess in very detailed and final discussions with. Project DFS due April 2018, Financing by July 2018 and plan producing by end 2019
    -Flemington - Very promising initial drill results + is same continuation of ore body as CLQ Synerston (now sunrise). Fast tracking full exploration drilling should be done end 1st Qtr 2019 with PFS.
    -Tackaringa very very early days hopefully will be similar to COB initial drill results.

COB looks and I hope is good but until we get more drilling data -its not yet for me

It would be great if all companies and shareholders did well - but mining is an uncertain business at least in initial exploration and of course Murphy is always out there beyond that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.667K 986.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 6695629 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3639474 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.