AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Changing the thread name from 'Wheres the Samples?' as only...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Changing the thread name from 'Wheres the Samples?' as only serves those trying to shift focus for their own agenda - don't be baited by helping their cause. They stick out like a sore thumb.

When I spoke with Sophia some weeks ago I raised this concern regarding samples, she explained in great detail. All I will say is the focus is on ensuring the setup of the pilot plant is producing the product exactly the way SKI wants it for compatibility with their plant - this takes a lot of work and intricate! That is the focus as samples are not require to fulfil the binding agreement.

The pilot plant will benefit the company hugely once we start constructing the larger plant as will now how to set it up to produce the type of product SKI needs for its plant - great thinking by the company. Better to work this out now than to try and do it on a much larger scale, think about it. This is the focus at the moment for the plant and will benefit us in the future. Plus of course will help with our other mines.

If you are concerned or not cannot get a satisfactory answer on this forum, contact the company and raise your concerns with them - they are extremely helpful.

So for those that were concerned regarding samples being late or not informed, hopefully you can see there is no need as is no longer a material matter for the business. But I do support the frustration of not being informed, but you only have to email or pick up the phone is call... if you truly are concerned about it and your investment otherwise, its not an issue for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $83.60K 8.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2299999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6118349 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.