AUZ 10.0% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

AUZ, page-7

1. 3,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1550
    Drunk.
    Gong can't relax everything is wrong according to him. If finance was announced it would be the wrong finance. He has a loathing of AUZ he must of lost money and be dirty about it. You know they sell at a loss because they don't have the conviction of the investment they made. Then they bag it due they had small testicles and couldn't hang in on the decision.
    We can see where the EV revolution is going. My last trip to Tianjin China the factory I visited for business the product line over a kilometer long all were zooming around on electric scooters we were ushered along on electric carts to view the factory works and at the end of shift the workers zoomed off on electric mo-ped bikes. Underground mining equipment is going electric, everyday more and more items of transport for work or play are going electric. If Sconi can only produce at most enough Nickel & Cobalt sulphates for max 6 million cars in its life span of thirty years the world will need 20 more Sconi type developments to source all the raw materials. Fleming ton is looking good as well with the demand coming by 2025 when many say they will discontinue Ice engine lines as countries outlaw Ice engines in major cities. Recharging outlets are growing in Australia with Melbourne to Brisbane now possible to travel. Now regional centres are getting recharging stations as the need grows.
    The Scandinavians are building underground mining equipment jumbo drills and loaders all battery powered to reduce fossil fuel usage as we dig out the minerals to go all electric. It just continues to grow with strength.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.