AVA 3.85% 12.5¢ ava risk group limited

AVA chart, page-209

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Some brokers get bonuses based on the performance of their trades. From what I hear, a lot of them have been doing very well selling in and out of this stock over the last few years. If the price sinks on light volumes it makes it easier for them to get some client interest then look like heroes when the next good announcement comes.

We've been blessed with solid volumes here for a while, with a lot of that attributable to long-term shareholder Al Qasab reducing their position. Those of us who've been around a bit longer remember things being tighter. This is not a great stock for day-trading or chart trading due to the thin volumes. Great one to buy the dips and look forward to the dividends. Extremely solid underlying business and management/board have been kicking ass for a while, they keep setting new records.

The Credit Suisse/UBS thing is interesting, wouldn't surprise me if there's some connection there (but I have no specific evidence of that).

People concerned "oh the IMOD deal will run out one day" are missing the big picture that the Indian military is one of the biggest in the world and they keep buying more kit from AVA & their local manufacturing partner. The deal is actually a significant shift for AVA to higher-margin licensing based sales in the Technology division.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $36.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $1.851K 14.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 236905 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.