AVA 4.76% 10.0¢ ava risk group limited

To be fair, from what I read Rob has been at the helm since the...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    To be fair, from what I read Rob has been at the helm since the start of this financial year (previously C.O.O), so perhaps we need to see him running for at least a year to get a real feel for how things are going before writing him off. Rob was well received and came across well in the investor webinars I watched last year.

Agree, they need to tell us how they plan on growing the business over the coming years, however they have “appointed reps in New operational staff in Frankfurt and Miami, supporting recent and anticipated growth in the Americas and EMEA, in addition to the New General Manager Asia, based in Singapore, appointed in Q1 FY2021” if I’m not mistaken. Reading this, it looks like they plan on growing the business in these areas.

Could you elaborate on how you would like to see the new management be more proactive & credible?

I would also like to hear greater detail of how the Aura IQ trials are going, as to me this looks like a big part of AVA’s future. I’m sure stuff is happening in the background that is proving that the system is worthwhile before going large, however it would be nice to have some sort of time frame to work towards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ $17.65K 176.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 435182 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 69499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.