AVA 3.70% 14.0¢ ava risk group limited

i take a different viewA company does not pay out a dividend...

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    i take a different view

A company does not pay out a dividend unless they are confident about the future. You think the directors that have huge holdings care about earning $30k on a dividend or making another $3m on their capital? They have enough funds to do both. This is not even up for debate - we can see they have $13m (from memory. sorry not checking exactly) sitting in their accounts with a runway of business coming in. They kept investing in staff and technology after the first dividend and we will see the results of that in a year. There is nothing to suggest they won't continue this approach. They are just as desperate as shareholders to fill the Indian deal with something new or they risk losing millions on their holdings.

Also, unless you have some inside information it impossible to know how that Indian deal got across the line. It may have been Scott it may have had nothing to do with Scott. It could be the result of some legend 7 years ago that is getting no credit

In an industry like this with enormous testing, compliance, regulation it is most likely the work of people 2 - 4 years ago and the vision of people even longer ago that are leading to the results now. Hopefully Scott has done some great work for future years

the price is dropping because it went from $0.08 to $0.77 in a few months & it's a brave person not to take some profit at those levels. I have been in it for years and will stay in it long term and sold a lot to take profit. I also bought back a lot as it dropped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.3¢ $106.1K 786.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54192 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 362832 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.3¢ 61889
Last updated 15.21pm 06/05/2024 ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.