AVA 4.55% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

AVA Feedback, page-14

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Based on global geo-political conditions and outlook for the logistics market vs the tech/cyber-security industry.

The IMOD deal is not just "making boxes for the Indian Army", it is protecting the entire data centre system of one of the world's biggest military systems, on the frontlines of zones that are getting increasingly hot for a variety of reasons.

In my view, the demand for military-grade cybersecurity solutions is immense. It's not just from the military, governments, prisons, pipelines etc. - data centres are becoming vital to corporations, and there are many who can't outsource this to AWS or Microsoft Azure for board risk reasons. They run their own data centres, with billion dollar budgets and trillion dollar consequences of data center failure- - because this can affect systems for their clients also.

The cyber-security market is exploding around the world, military-grade stuff is becoming available to civilians. These stocks are performing well in most markets around the world.

Aura IQ for conveyor belts, starting with the mining industry, is a huge market and will fuel the stock in the short-term. To me, the long term opportunity here is re-positioning the company as a cybersecurity play. Australia has some market-leading technology in this regard, which AVA's global success track record is just one example of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $42.38K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 309737 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 43343 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.