MSP 0.00% 2.9¢ maxsec group limited

have been topping up in both companies lately Webral, you raise...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    have been topping up in both companies lately Webral, you raise many valid questions and I look forward to hearing others views.

One question you raise is interesting, ''Why did they jump ship in the first place for a risky startup and how would merging with FFT benefit them?'' My view after having run services businesses, is that CF was under-appreciated at G4S and had loyal staff that trusted him and happily followed him to AVA. Quite a common thing to see in tightly knit teams. In turn, CF negotiated a very good deal with Maxsec, where his group takes a third of the company's profit on top of their salaries. It certainly motivates the AVA team to negotiate profitable business which is a good thing. Although I would have thought 25% of the net profit for the AVA team would have been more appropriate rather than nearly one-third of the company's profit. So that confirms CF is a top negotiator.

Regarding the merger, I personally like the idea. The newer bigger company will have more appeal to customers, and future shareholders. Furthemore, the combined company will be more appealing to a bigger security company and with a bit of luck a trade sale may result in next 2-3 years, and we will all get a cheque for our shares at much higher valuations. That's my hope anyway.

Just an observation. At current share prices, MSP at 2.3c and FFT at 10.5c, the combined business has a total enterprise value of only $25M. That's very undervalued in my opinion. Whoever buys these shares now in either company is likely to do very well. I have been topping up on both companies lately, but have run out of capacity. Unless something unforeseen happens, I think we will look back on this time as the ''low point'' for both these struggling companies. IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.