AVA 2.50% 10.3¢ ava risk group limited

AVA is pure value.The grades coming out of Kenya are extremely...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    AVA is pure value.

The grades coming out of Kenya are extremely promising. As good as anything in western Africa when it was emerging as a hot province about 3 years ago..
    The proximity of AVA's ground to infrastructure must also be taken into account. Airport, town, skills.....an advantage when compared to many of its west african counterparts.

But as usual its the grades that matter most and a few more hits similar to the recent grades and AVA will not be under the radar anymore. This particular greenstone belt hosts some massive elephants just across the border in Tanzania. Producing a PFS with NPV of $50m to achieve 75% ownership of Kenya projects is a formality in my opinion once drilling is further advanced.

I've read a lot of analysis about the coal deposit. In my view this is an outstanding asset, albeit poorly promoted by the company as per my previous post.. The botswana govt is extremely keen to diversify away from diamonds and coal is its mineral of choice. It is ONLY A MATTER OF TIME before they decide on a transport route to the coast, east or west doesn't matter, the chinese or indians will help build it because by the time coal runs on those tracks they will also own/partially own most of the mines...

How much will they pay for AVA's coal deposit, fully drilled, fully defined, grade tested, domestic and export product, plenty of volume (eg. 10mtpa for 20 years)........Say 50c per tonne in ground?

Furthermore the CEO purchased $70k worth of AVA shares on market over a 2 week period in late feb. There's a million reasons why directors sell shares, but only one reason why directors buy shares!!....

Current market cap is approx $19m. This value gap will not last.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.3¢
Change
0.003(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ $4.867K 47.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 177529 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.