AVA 0.00% 11.0¢ ava risk group limited

Thanks eko - nothing new there in the financials that is not...

1. 526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Thanks eko - nothing new there in the financials that is not already disclosed in the quarterly and agm comments that the smart people dont already know. Does highlight though how undervalued the shares are to any potential new investors.
    Most companies have a section on their websites for investors with broker reports or external reports or valuations from other sources. Perhaps Ava should list these reports so others can read.
    Still 35% below the target price which does not include the Indian MOD which if/once received would significantly push the target price considerably higher I suspect.
    If they achieve EBITDA of $6.3 mill ( I would be happy with $5 mill) than I personally think the share price will have a 2 or a 3 as a starting number.
    My analogy is that if this company was a ship it has been idling at port for many years and last quarter may have finally hit the full steam ahead button and fingers crossed wont look back. High revenues are fantastic but making sustainable growing profits is the end game and they may have finally got there.
    Shares at the top end are very tightly held with very few micro cap funds on board. If the company has turned the corner as we hope and can replicate and grow the last quarterly every quarterly from here the micro funds will eventually join the party and todays prices will become a share price abbreviation that we will look back at and chuckle about as crazy as they chase to join the register.
    Directors buying report today just confirms my thoughts
    Just my opinion though and I am usually wrong. Patience and time will see the real money made I keep telling myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.