AVA 4.76% 10.0¢ ava risk group limited

Good summation LightForce.BUT it definitely isn’t AZM and I...

1. LSM
    1,251 Posts.
    Good summation LightForce.

BUT it definitely isn’t AZM and I expect far greater returns!

AZM doesn't have a large coal resource, and definitely doesn't have a base metals deposit. There are three kickers with this stock that could really get the share price moving:
    1) Bumbo base metals project Kenya - already there is a defined resource of 1.68Mt grading 4% Cu Equivalent (1.8% Cu, 0.7g/t Au, 36.8g/t Ag and 5.4% Zn). This resource is expanding but probably too small to achieve critical mass for a stand alone operation. The kicker here will be for the resource to expand enough for the economies of scale. The possiblilty of finding another similar size deposit within the project area is perceived to be very good. A pre feasability study should be released soon, this should shed light on Bumbo's future. Kicker: strong project dynamics and finding a similar deposit. Probability: very good!

2) Botswana coal project - as highlighted there is a large resource and AVA are well place to apply for more licenses as the Botswana government works out how to best utilise its biggest asset. Botswana is unfortunately landlocked and doesn't own a port or have adequate infrastructure to support a coal industry. There are current talks of building rail infrastructure and ports to support the assets. AVA kicker: clear defined pathway and funding by the government to support the coal industry. Probability: good, although will take many years to build the infrastructure - 2015?

3) Gold projects kenya - already a resource is being defined and most drill holes are intercepting economic mineralisation. Expect this trend to continue and even accelarate. Maiden resource Bushiangala will be release probably in the second quarter and expect 200k ounces. Kicker: more of the same, good intercepts and possibly something spectacular. Probability: extremely high!

Alas, AVA is unloved and flying way under the radar - there are three solid projects with all great probability of making a significant material impact to the companies share price. This is a developing story and only one project needs to show the goods, I believe the stars are finaly aligning for this little puppy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $28.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ $17.65K 176.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 435182 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 69499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.