Hi all,It's not really my intention to spread more economic...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hi all,
    It's not really my intention to spread more economic forecasts of doom & gloom but...
    Just to add more fuel to the fire, I engaged a firm of lawyers in Bris who dealt almost exclusively in corporate law back in 2004 and they were flat out. Just before Xmas I was speaking to one of them who said they were now almost exclusively dealing in liquidations & flat out. I'm in Coffs Harbour and our economic climate has been protected to a large degree (I believe) by the floods we sustained here back in 08/09?? creating plenty of jobs in our local economy. However, 2010/11 our property market appears to have all but stalled in prices >$400k. To me, the properties advertised
    appear to be generally better value; this is just my unsubstantiated observation. The other side of the property coin here is that I repeatedly hear that there are at least 20-30 applicants for mainstream residential rentals. A caravan park owner here told me that she gets at least 20 phone calls per week for long term rental for families.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.