AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Did not expect this result quite yet! I think the upgrade was...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Did not expect this result quite yet! I think the upgrade was pushed through to try and give the SP a nudge up as the directors are conscious of it being in the doldrums.

That is surely very commendable. It shows they are TRYING to get SP lifted, not ignoring it! That is what is wanted by everyone, and they are doing their BEST!

4000m = +95000t therefore balance of 6,000m = +142000t

555,000 + 142,000t = 697,000t

So at current success rate nearly 700,000t by Christmas.

Announcement says "the geological and sampling data was collected under the supervision of Xstrata geologists" and... "The supervising geologist in charge of this work is now a full time employee of Avanco". Instead of Xstrata being arms length they are really getting involved with Pedra Branca now that it is getting more interesting.

Significantly it shows the very good working relationship AVB has with Xstrata on the ground... which also of course unlocks the $'s, equipment and personnel resources (Marketing and technical) available through Xstrata.

The Quarterly is yet to come.

Might even be some other good stuff in that too.! Sort of a one-two punch perhaps? AVB has done that before I recall.

Setting aside drilling and JORC, there might be other things happening at Avanco relating to real Mining, Vale update, feasibility study, and always something from left field on the cards.

A lot of the upgrade I feel has to do with Geological Confidence which allows a broader drill spacing.... which gives much better jorc/$ in drilling. Also good clearly-economical grades.

This calls for a double strength coffee... or maybe even something stronger tipped into the cup! ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.