AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Avanco In The Spotlight., page-130

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    .. yeah Towie0 .. The Company may care to briefly note that Ministerial Approval has been given... or not.

If they do, it might be construed as putting pressure on the DNPM in a small way.. so the politics and sensitivities come into it.. it is not a simple thing.

I have no idea. It is up to TP and the Gang.

It is not quite the FML, as far as I can see.. but I may easily stand to be corrected of course. Pleased to be , in fact.

AVB may choose as policy not to give a blow by blow description and only say " when it is signed, sealed and delivered we will make a statement." Like it or lump it.

An objection period is just that.

In Australia it might be considered Extortion Time for lawyers. Time to suddenly discover some sacred burial site, that could be overlooked for say... $4m?

This is Brazil. Are they into extortion too? I have no idea. All I know is that I like Brazil nuts.

At least thanks to Chezd, we on HC know the exact situation and can plan our strategy accordingly today. Buy, Sell.. remove Sell order... put in a tactical buy.... whatever.

Expect the Real news on/around Oct 5th (champagne time) and buy a few in antcipation the days before....?

Thanks Chezd for your heads-up! Good info like that is surely why one hangs in with HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.