AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Avanco Resources began this week, the copper concentrate shipment, page-132

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    300million? It hasn't been that since 2009, long before we got into the swing of things. Do you think we were going to fund the build, not to mention working capital as a non-producer, with air?

The MC would be similar on 300M SOI as it is 2.4B. So even if the SP was $0.80 today instead of $0.075 due to lower SOI, your future return is still dependent on future earnings growth. I think you are alluding to the dilution over the last few years. Yes, this has obviously held back SP growth in one sense, but we've gone from having a patch of dirt to having a profitable operating mine with no debt and cash in bank, so there's been huge value creation too, and not all of it reflected in the SP yet by any means. We now actually have the means to extract those earnings and realise all the future earnings growth potential. We didn't have that in 2009. You can't change history, so let it go. I might be mistaken, but I have the impression you are relatively new to the register, so why are you moaning about this issue anyway, it hasn't affected you? What matters is what happens going forward. We have earnings producing capability now, proven management expertise, an operating mine at AN with an ore pipe that goes who knows how far further down, but at a bare minimum 100m and not recognised by the market at all yet...there's much more than 7 years at AN. Not to mention AS, PB, Stage 3, JVs....etc etc. In other words, we have amazing earnings growth potential, and that is where your SP growth is going to come from. The 2.4B shares don't matter one bit to that, if you buy today you are buying that earnings potential and all the growth it entails.

Go on. Hit the buy button. You know you want to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.