AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Avanco Resources began this week, the copper concentrate shipment, page-5

1. 11,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    I must say Kalenn you are someone who puts a great deal of info (spreadsheets etc) out, which, no matter how it is presented will always come under a great deal of scrutiny, you stay true to your word and battle through some difficult situations especially with regard to the low SP, this alone causes much nervousness in some.

I have said time and time again, just overlay pure copper anywhere and AVB stands up to scrutiny well. Sure go ahead and have all the thoughts in the world about AVB, but those who ignore the effect on our SP and any set plans/timetable by the precipitous fall in the only product AVB have, should at least reflect on that.

It is obvious that we do not need to wait until the last day of June to see where your wager ends up. Awoonga has always been an honourable chap whenever he mentions it and I am sure he will publish his acceptance in due course, as a fellow holder Awoonga, I am sure under there someplace is some joy/relief that you were wrong on this bit of timing, but in fairness you have not been wrong on everything.

Now, this little argy bargy about PR, sure we have seen some rudimentary commentary about Avanco opening for business in Brazil, I am not concerned and nor does it surprise me that an official release from AVB has not been done yet. I expect a nice professional publication next week and even some further information on the state of affairs. My take is that all the "putting together" of such is in Aussies hands and we have a very special day on Monday, so say later in the week. Although you SP watchers should be happy earlier than that.

Cheers

Phil.

And may we all respect the fallen on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.