AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

We did indeed K. Some have recently pointed to past very strong...

1. 11,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    We did indeed K.

Some have recently pointed to past very strong language about this company and it's management and how basically they/it was some failed venture. Did that effect some ?

Who knows, but if you go back and look at those low SP periods I guess some holders on the edge and not 100 percent sure did read a great deal of that remarkably critical stuff, they could be forgiven for bailing after repetitive posts, but again all stocks get that to some extent.

The point is we should see different opinions, that is proper and right, someone who is sure this will not make it has as many rights to say that as I did with my take on things. In the end it is only posters who have the last word on all that, they believe whatever their intellect tells them and act accordingly.

"Let the money build and the work proceed, let things in on the London side smooth and wait some, position some. Look to a time when the winds of change move the sentiment on copper, with that move see the impact of new discoveries and improved margins as the cu price moves higher and watch the herd look in this yonder paddock. I believe it will happen, all I have done/am doing is position in this as my copper, I do think many others coppers will very do well, I have an interest in Freeport and have reset with a few buys there also, but I just like the potential here with AVB no matter what the SP says today"

The above is only the last sentence from my post below. I expect things to go much as I anticipated, come August 2017 I will be just 12 months away from my initial target period, this I have been open about. Traders apart all we can do here is look for future value not priced yet.

Cheers
    Phil.
    As always DYOR. I wonder what happened to @Owenb79 ?

Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 12.17.47 pm.png
    Last edited by philh9: 11/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.