AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I made a few corrections, you had a couple of errors and...

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I made a few corrections, you had a couple of errors and misconceptions.

*Abysmal communications (Information is available if you want it)

*2.4 Billion SOI (Over half locked up with the big 4, Proof today, just how hard to get a few shares at a good price)

* Scattered deposits (Potential Brownfield exploration +++ min spend on start-up)

*No chance of bulk logistics (Vale has a right next to us and avaiable in the future)

*Perception of corruption and sovereign risk with Brazil (Who cares, look at Australia)

* Imbalance with too many large instos (Too many small traders that cant trade Copper)

* Blackrock taking 25% of our gold profit (Hopefully they put it back into the company)

* Broken promises....JV ??? Near term??? Upside??? (They have offers on their Brazil website)

* Differing chemical composition of deposits thus different processing. (Only needs small modifications and some DSO)

*Secrecy over offtake (Unfortunate but will find some details out later I did some research and seems to be normal)

*Management giving themselves bonuses for just doing the job they are paid to do. (Nobody knows how many hours they do and the sacrifices they make. I know I work a lot of hours and really don't produce a whole lot)

*PB looks on hold with talk of a trial!! Market liked that news... (They did the same with AN and then boom, finance and a mine. I believe they are working on finance and when they get it BOOM.)

Everyone keep their head in the sand...all good...all will be rich when Cu improves.... (We need China to improve)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.