K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

Agent86I haven't talk to Ian Stalker at all. I only talk to Iain...

1. 5,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19621
    Agent86

I haven't talk to Ian Stalker at all. I only talk to Iain Macpherson and John Sanders. These guys are really good as project directors but so good as company directors.

I haven't made a 180 degree turn either. I told you on my last post above, that I could change my decision. Soooo, that was actually the 180 turn of a 360 degree turn. I had to act like radar. I had to do that to obtain more information and facts. I am sorry.

Read my next post on a new thread which I will post in an hour. (This thread has been too long now).

It will be about Uramin's history, especially what happened in the last 6 months of Uramin will give us a lot of clue about what would happen to ELM if the directors are being greedy.

We needed the facts before talking about IS. No negative facts was brought to here about him. In fact we only new about the Uramin success. Now we can see the facts about Uramin on that post. We can see how the shares of small shareholders were diluted just before takeover. We can see how Sprott Asset Management and another similar company made a profit of 78% of $226 million by private share placement of 52m shares in three just 3 months before the takeover.

It is unbeliavable but true. Read and understand them by their own announcements on my post.

Basically, I am voting "AGAINST" to Res. 3 and 7. And this is my final decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.