TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Avastin and PhIII results, page-5

1. 1,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    While all this stuff is probably interesting and gets the mind wet it all leads to nothing much.

The outcome of the review may explain the control anomaly but it wont change the top-line. Theres no chance of that. On the 1% chance that it does youre still left with a 'then what' question. The answer to this may be a preagreed trial which is a risk in itself. But who wants another trial only to risk their capital again? Not me and im speaking from a 10.5c average. More R&D is gonna kick this stock down to 6c due to FR requirements. You cant research without money.

Im hoping that the review adds some residual value to the HyACT plat so that we can farm-out the development (per prev post). To reiterate I believe there is an explanation. The next step is to chop everyone from the company which will ensure high payout ratio against fonda. This is a high risk high reward asset play now. The investment case has changed. Im also hoping that the other trials provide some context to the P3 troubleshoot activities as CHIME excludes targeted therapies, but limited to EGFRs. Again all may add to residual value in HyACT.

This is going to test management. They should do what I have proposed above or go soft and find some justification to extend their jobs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.