AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

avb at 5c, page-7

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Meloz maybe you might be right my friend. But you also might be wrong. Life can make you a hero quickly, but it can also make you a fool just as hastly. I suggest you learn to be more humble. Pride is a coat worn only by the ignorant and its a lesson that will deprive you of many great friendships. Learn to keep your opinions close to your chest especially ones that will cause pain to the many. Im afraid time will be a friend of avanco, in the short term you may be indeed correct. But many of us are in the game of long term. So lets be clear of the present facts: You are depriving a village of an idiot. You do not offend me, rather you are simply the head clown of your band of hecklers. There will be a day when you will be the fool, who had a lt sell on his sentiment, and avanco will be one of your many regrets (We wont list them because it might upset your low self esteem). Till then I have enjoyed your second grade banter. I would like you to show a little more intelligence and sharpness. You post lack integrity Im afraid. Keep working at it, one day you might get more than one thumb up.

Good luck everyone

I still believe in avanco for some reason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.