AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

or on the other hand why would they have put a cop of $40m if...

1. 408 Posts.
    or on the other hand why would they have put a cop of $40m if they didn't think they would find such a large resource. I am sure they didn't just come up with such a number out of a hat. Anyway the copper results are of world class and when the results continue to come in over the next 6-12 months a market cap like Sandfire of just under a billion dollars could be possible, but its time to walk first then jog, the crwaling has taken place already. Next step is $250m market cap and enter the ASX 300 or small cap stocks.

Just so you can understand why AVB could be a SFR. SFR first few holes announced in July 2009 when share price was at 90c 47m @ 5.3% Cu and 22m at 3.6% Cu. Then a year later in July 2010 10m at 7.8%Cu at depths of over 500metres. Then compare with AVB just last week 9m @ 50% copper from 18metres from surface and 32metres @ 14.29% Cu from 1metres. Its a NO BRAINER that with continued results like the previous week and a huge area to explore its only an UP UP and AWAY story but patience may be required as not every hole can be as spectacular as these. But with the copper at surface who knows how big wide and deep it can go. One of th ebig boys will want to jump on this as an open pit mine with not much overburden it will be a cheap mining operation compared to 500 metres of depth and crap to deal with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.