AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

avb has excellent real estate! :) stay +ve!, page-18

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    sot

Sandfire's management team came under heavy fire during the GFC - which was no fault of their own.

Avanco are being plagued by hold ups due to the excessive amounts of assays being sent to labs (not to mention ailing sharemarkets).

Don't get me wrong, some of the criticism directed at companies is fully warranted.

If we leave management alone and let them focus on the task at hand (and the results thus far indicate huge machinations are brewing. Because I don't think Avanco could, or even would be allowed to reap the rewards of owning such a potentially significant deposit per se, with all the outlays that would entail, under the hungry noses of the sugar daddies) we could one day find ourselves in Sandfire territory, or near enough, or even far away, because all three would reap outstanding results.

To reiterate, all boards get a caning from time to time. Sandfire was no different.

But that didn't stop Sandfire, in the midst of so much despair, discovering a world class deposit to die for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.