AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

avb - if...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    AVB was the 1st stock I have ever brought from its IPO on the 13th December 2007 and since added to my holding ever since as I firmly believe we will either get to production at the end of next year or get taken out by the big V or big X. I was at the AGM last week and came away absolutely amazed by the blue sky potential AVB has.

Positives AVB have:

Second Largest Landholding in a very prospective area.

Massive resource in both copper and gold on par with SFR, will go very close to doubling in the next 12 months as stated by both SM and MW at AGM leaving SFR looking like a minnow.

Supply Issues for Copper in the coming years.

QE programs increasing the demand for gold.

High grade, low stripping rates.

Close proximity to infrastructure sealed roads, airports, power and water.

Low taxing environment, pro development government.

Cheaper Labour than Oz, no shortage of labour.

Faster growing emerging economy hosting both the World Cup and Olympics in coming years.

Great relationship with Majors.

Potentially $40mill coming our way in a year or less me thinks.

Nickel projects that will be spun off in due time when market conditions suit.

Very astute experienced group of employees, who have all recently added to their positions.

Low OPEX

Low CAPEX

Great Margins

Negatives AVB have:

Too many shares on issue hence pesky day traders bogging the price down. Share consolidation not going to happen in any circumstance as stated by management.

Not in Australia as I feel this is a reason holding this thing back so much.

That’s only at the top of my head, all the management seemed very bullish on the future and I know being an AGM that’s the norm but this was different they were acting like they were accidental millionaires still not believing how lucky they are to be part of such a prospective company. I couldn’t be more confident that 12 months from now we will see significantly higher prices from where we are now. We will be ramping up to production on a small scale company maker AN then moving on to PB, drilling the crap out of very prospective tenements, as macro economics slowing improve (fingers crossed) and more risk averse investors hopefully enter the market I see the SP somewhere between 40 and 60 cents per share and when PB comes into stream well who knows, $1 is certainly achievable.

The second stock I ever brought was AGO which paid handsome dividends for me as I watched it grow its profile and subsequently build itself into a billion dollar baby. Coming away from the AGM, I couldn’t help but think the 2 have a lot in common in the way they are choosing to build their company.

They are both building their land portfolios, by focusing on the smaller type of deposits that the majors cant be bothered with but definitely if brought into production can make some serious coin, to be reinvested back into the company to grow bigger projects.

Both I assume will be using second hand equipment both have very low capex because of the prudent way they go about it.

Both are working towards a greater goal to become a legitimate player in the commodities game and have a staged thought out plan to do so.

I am an avid reader of HC and really laugh to myself sometimes when people talk about the short term price fluctuations half a cent here half a cent there, but in my short time as a share trader/investor I realised that time is the essence to grow a great company. It will run when it runs fundamentals are the driver for technicals, congrats to those who make 5% here and there but if you have the money and can hold on for the next 3 years I believe you will make some serious coin by investing in a company like AVB, I am fully invested and don’t plan on taking any money off the table for a while yet!
    My plan is to hold it out and allow AVB to send me to retirement by the age of 35 and if it doesn’t because nothing is guaranteed I still have my health, family and happiness.

I leave you with this as it relates to a lot of investors in AVB:

IF you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
    If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;
    If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
    Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
    And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
    If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
    If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;
    If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
    Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
    And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
    And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
    And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;
    If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,
    And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    ' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
    if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much;
    If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
    Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
    And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

EPIC!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.