AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

avb ready to launch in 2011

1. 2,391 Posts.
    Anybody who may have any doubts about AVB & where they are heading should have a quick read.
    Every time i have a read i get a tingle down my spine
    ANN 8/11/10
    The Company intends to immediately commence planning for the commencement of an expanded drilling programme across its portfolio of assets in the World Class Carajas Province. Initial drilling will focus on drilling out and expanding the high grade copper discovery at the Antas South Deposit where previously announced drilling intersected:

9.0 metres at 50.49% Copper from 18 metres
    2.05 metres at 42.68% Copper from 49.0 metres

The Company has secured firm commitments from overseas and local subscribers to participate in a Placement by which the Company will raise $20 million (before costs) through the issue of 200 million shares at an issue price of 10 cents each (Placement). Bell Potter Securities were appointed Lead Managers for the Placement, which has been
    MASSIVELY OVERSUBSCRIBED.

The successful completion of this Placement will place the Company in an enviable and strong financial position to aggressively accelerate an expanded 50,000m exploration and development programme over its copper and nickel platinum projects in the World Class Carajas Province of Brazil. The Company is also at an advanced stage of negotiations on several additional high quality copper projects, also located in the Carajas Province.

Quarterly Activities Report 1/11/10

The Rio Verde high grade copper zone remains open along strike and at depth. Mobilisation for the commencement of a +10,000m follow up drill programme is well advanced.

Vale acquired an option over the Trindade North iron ore property and the Company is advancing permissions for Vales pending drill programme. Following drilling / resource determinations, Vale can elect to acquire Trindade North for a value between US$10,000,000 and US$40,000,000.

The Company has agreed terms for the acquisition of a 75% interest in a highly prospective nickel platinum project located in the Carajas Province of Brazil.

Mr Colin Jones, an outstanding minerals industry professional has been appointed to the Avanco board. He is expected to contribute greatly to development of the Companys Carajas projects.

5 QUALITY projects on the go.

With a cool $24m in the kitty,need i say anymore!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.