AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

avb resources, page-25

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Thanks Starline, CUB, dk..! it is really great to get some well thought out inputs on these three deep holes and try and usefully attach some sort of Value to them. At least while waiting for more info from Management on the last round of drilling.

Are there any other thoughts or calcs on the copper that could be in this local area... even just for the exercise??

The "ore body remains open on depth" comment was a puzzle so I suggested that ore was still (possibly) being reported at EOH, but yes I see the interpretation that laterally the ore was still there and going deeper is also very valid ... and interesting. How BIG is it? Mother lode as you say! How much copper? 50m with 5% chalcopyrite on the edge of the current drilling may indicate a sizeable find here?

The last placement was at 10c and two brokers recently floated 17c as being more in line with where the target SP should be in 12 months time. And here we are at a miserable 8c.

Now the BOB's are gone I think life is quieter. I know my own trading has stopped with Bob's demise. SP movements defy logic and as I am fairly logical, it is no place to be messing around with regular trading buys and sells.. for me at least.

It is only 3 months to Vale next payment. Will they bite the bullet and buy, or just write a progress cheque for $1m.

One predictable thing about AVB is that its SP is unpredictable. At least with a 15% Xstrata holding, and a lot of in-ground copper they are going to be around for a long time, which is reassuring in unstable times.

Nice to know that growing countries still need copper, regardless!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.