AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

avb... seeing the big picture

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Now the dust is settling, I think it is fair to say the market anticipated the overall result exactly, both quantity and timing. It was always on the cards that a null reaction was a possible/likely outcome of the JORC announcement. No surprises.

However I am amazed at how much contribution AN is suddenly making!! It is a life-saver. More to come here too. Higher coppper grade at AN may mean a production-cost reduction.

Very disappointed that after all that good drilling there is only a miserable 25% increase in Cu at AS! I just cannot believe that low figure. Crazy! Imagine a heading "JORC increases by 25%!" ouch! so... Hooray for Antas North ..! bring on Antas East and West

Now AVB has its Mining Permit, JORC, resource model, a good copper price, future demand and more than enough management resources.

No doubt it is doing its PFS right now, and maybe even a rough mine plan too, while it is raining.

Perhaps discussing copper ore off-take with the Chinese. (i.e. Chinese takeaway, not Chinese takeover !). Maybe a reason for presenting in HK?

AVB has insisted that mining be self-funded.

So now it is all about CASH. JORC is really only window dressing... or at best the overture before the opera starts. CASH makes the world go round!

Unless this cash comes in right now investors can forget AVB for 18 months at least I believe.

However I am chancing that today is merely the curtain-raiser.

Things seem to be accelerating. I just cannot see this super high-powered team of guys with TP at the helm, pottering around for the next 18 months, drilling a few holes here and there on spec.

I anticipate they are expecting the CASH now, and are doing the PFS/DFS so they can announce the intention to get mining... and the SP re-rated up. Things are stirring. Technically I think the Trial Licence expires (unless work commences) end-May.. although there is some flexibility no doubt.

To their credit they are keeping a firm lid on whatever they have going on.

THAT is why I am holding AVB.... for now. Plain and simple. No undue optimism or pessimism.

IF I am wrong however.... and it is just more "promising" exploration ground, then I will review my shareholding downwards. But I suspect this won't be necessary.

Then again.... who knows? (well TP knows.. and he is not saying... yet)

Just one viewpoint. No certainties, only probabilities to be weighed up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.