AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Copperroad...I have to agree with you...AVB's JORC trebling in...

1. 230 Posts.
    Copperroad...

I have to agree with you...AVB's JORC trebling in size with only approx $6m admin and drilling OPEX is excellent bang for shareholder bucks...To have 17.7mt after only 25,000m drilling is an excellent efficient use of $ resources with the $300m of Au credits a real bonus...Your Potters analyst report conservativley expecting half that amount and valuing the stock at 16c would have been correct...but trebling the JORC number [inclusive of Au credits] has my current JORC proven number at approx 25 cents...meaning the nominal SP is heavily and frustratingly discounting the real/proven value by more than 100%...

With the proposition of new aquisitions and depth, infill and strike extensions at AN the AVB story will IMO rapidly unfold from here i.e. a doubling of JORC...Talk of short term traders capping AVB SP is a side show IMO... a serious re-rating will occur once serious players and smaller cap institutions realise the value and derisked nature AVB assets provides for LT growth...You are right in saying "management have been seriously conservative in their resource target and it will be no more than the begining of a much larger long term mining project"...with the nominal SP being held hostage to short term traders... but "has become a much stronger buy than at any time in AVB history...no doubt about it...

Aust funds and/or larger investors continue to disappoint in their lack of support for quality home-grown explorers like AVB...which IMO is near the top of the pile in terms of potential...a strong re-rate IMO will occur, as these current results is a proven result for serious LT holders of AVB...

GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.