AVE 12.5% 0.5¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Avecho - New Collaborations

1. 2,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 750
    Credit Moosey for Peak Asset Management Webinar link.

In his presentation for Peak Asset, Paul Gavin hinted at a few new pieces of information that are worth further exploration.
    1. He provides a slide that has a photograph of the CBD/TPM mixture. It highlights products under development both; oral (which we know the direction they are taking) and topical. Do we know what the actual product is for the topical?
    2. AVE are looking at Australia but in parallel are looking at licensing opportunities in other locations. Specifically mentioned that they are already talking with other companies. Who/Where?
    3. Range of potential partners waiting to see what happens with PK trial. I wonder who?
    4. can already sell/license under SAS-B. IF PK trail is positive how quickly could they generate revenue and if so how much?
    5. Mentioned, not only the pharmaceutical sector but also the consumer space. Are they partnering with anyone to sell into consumer space or are they going to go it alone?
    6. A lot of news coming over the next year. However Phase I study results in December. If results are disappointing is this the end?
    7. Update of phase 3 programs. Key Dates, structure all before 2022. How long will it take to complete this? How long for FDA approval? At its quickest phase, 3 are usually 1 year and FDA approval a further year. So at best are we looking at 2024. Is there a way it is fast-tracked? i.e. because its CBD is it likely to be quickly approved.
    8. AVE is about to announce a separate clinical trial program with additional collaborators. Who are they and what is the trial targeting? (not on the main path)
    9. Expecting to announce commercial licensing partnerships in the next few months?
    10. CBD/TPM as a pet product. The area is huge. Don't have the bandwidth to do it ourselves. However, the formula they have developed for humans is directly transferrable to animals. In early discussion with potential partners in the animal health space. The area is growing exponentially. Who would they be discussing with?
    And let's be honest it would be great to know how the injectables are going, Propofol, Daptomycin etc. Animal health, how's that Zinc substitute thingo is going and those trials that are heading into year 4 or 5 or 6? It's not that I don't believe in their promises its just that experience has taught me otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.575K 393.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 544443 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 487419
Last updated 15.59pm 18/04/2024 ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.