AOG 0.00% $2.14 aveo group

AVEO RESIDENTS NOT HAPPY, page-4

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    The entire aged care sector should NOT be a part of the share market full stop.
    Well perhaps that comment of mine is a bit harsh.
    Put it this way .... A person investing in this sector should not expect to profit more than, say, the inflation rate.
    Perhaps this type of investment would suit a more altruistic type. ie. giving support to capital raisings but not expecting to get more back than their investment plus inflation or a basic bank rate.
    ....... the entire Aged Care sector has an undertone of treating residents badly? Yes partially true. But this is not intentional unless people in power are paying themselves more than justified.
    You see; profit causes less money available for wages. The nursing homes are always understaffed. You would probably be surprised to hear that even the not for profit organisations have too few staff. I see people every day pleading to go to the toilet and left for half an hour or others sitting with their food going cold, then having cold food forced into their mouths so nurses can move to another.
    Not much fun being so incapacitated that you cant help yourself any more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.