PEN 3.41% 9.1¢ peninsula energy limited

average at best , page-31

1. 13,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Concur chaps.

Scrood as per others please remain and post occasionally. We could use some balance amongst all of the usual trader rubbish that goes on here.

My RI ISP was down around 95% of the last few days and I missed most of what went on. I have a new ISP now and having read what has been posted by the usual T3 crowd I missed nothing here.

My only disappointment is I placed a 400k order at 5.2 when I did have some access and it was touched only by 62k. I really did think our T3'r and panickers (maccas furry friends) might fill 400k with ease. Maybe Monday.

The next 2 years are my focus, not the wallys posting absolute nonsense about Lance. Comprehension seems to be lacking by a few but the real people are very obvious to me now.

Thankfully I read PEN very well now and just sit and wait for them to sell to me. It is the easiest money I have ever made and my holdings slowly grow by the month.

For those who care to look, have a good read of the requirement of certain geology to ensure high recoveries with ISR. PEN has them all regardless of the ignorant posts put here in the last couple of days.

Go back through the posts anyone feeling uneasy and have a look at who said PEN was the best and an LT buy and hold that are now here talking PEN down. Ride with them lol they will sell to you as will hte furry friends who follow them.

The genuine traders who openly state what they do I have a high regard for. They trade the trend and do well at it. The others need to attempt to talk a stock down and play on the weakness of others. Predatory without a second thought to to state the least.

EXT had it for years as did PDN and loads of others. Learn to read them as they have learnt to read you. They play on fear and instability to get the sp down and will pump relentlessly when they are holding.

If you do care to have a little panic sell though or just fed up, I am next in line at 5.2 with 338,000 ok. It would be much appreciated if anyone decides to take this little lot.

Have a great weekend people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $290.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.9¢ $442.2K 4.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 304692 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 56231 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.