PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

average at best , page-37

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Cheers Purd another of your few, yet outstanding targeted posts.

Yes NKLEX that last part is significant to PEN and makes a complete mockery of the complete ignorance related posting, or dare I say deliberate attempt to undermine.

Also out of the Jorc estimation pdf report...
    "The mineralisation is typically low grade – commonly below 0.2% U3O8 – and recoverability of the uranium by ISL is commonly 60-70%."

PEN has what is required and is continually displaying why. In that last article the writer could have put PEN into his article and it would have fit perfectly.

To state that ISR can't be mined at low grades displays a complete ignorance of the facts and readily available information. You don't have to look far to see that PEN is more than comparable with not only ISR mines but quite a few conventional mines regarding grading. The difference...ISR is low cost recovery and Capex, especially if all infrastructure is already in place.

Outstanding people, keep it up. PEN has the down ramping day trading brigade back and in large numbers this time around. Don't even engage them, just keep posting information like this. Facts, not their fiction and scare mongering trading tactics.

Once again I post this to my potential detriment, with the real possibility my next in line 338,000 buy at 5.2 won't get touched. Or will one of the T3'ers like to give it to me Monday when they have to pay up ;)

Have a great weekend.
    HS/Dhu/Rock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.