LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

Russiancircles,Maybe I struck a nerve calling you dumb & may be...

1. 1,298 Posts.
    Russiancircles,

Maybe I struck a nerve calling you dumb & may be it was uncalled for but I was basing it on you saying that as a long termer I should not be posting on lyc

Now I look at things logically, is it more logical for me to post on a share I am heavily invested in & plan to invest more in, or is it more logical for you to post on a stock you don't own & apparently have no sentiment on?

"Who bought in a very clear downtrend?"

Your talking TA, I'm talking FA & remember TA showed LYC as a bad buy the Friday before the election, yet it went up over 30%

"Who constantly blames shorters and 'manipulators' for your woeful investment decision?"

Why is it a bad decision? I have lost no money & lyc are about to become a producer

"Whos a so called long term holder yet posts 10+ times a day on daily price fluctuations? Of course you can show an interest but your posting goes beyond that and gives the distinct impression you invest in LYC for the entertainment valve not to actually make money"

Dumb comment & has nothing to do with you how often I post, also I am finding it entertaining otherwise I would not be in the sharemarket, if you do not enjoy the sharemarket it is not for you

"Im a successful fulltime swing trader"

The only proof we have of this is joined HC feb 2013, most of your posts are on lyc & most of your posts elsewhere as well as lyc are "Sentiment: None Disclosure: No Stock Held"

"You know success? Something im sure will remain elusive to you"

Sorry already succeeded which is why I play the share market with money I can afford to lose

"Like other posters here andlike ive stated MANY times before im waiting for the trend change (the 1,2,3 patten) You know doing the logical thing and buying in an uptrend?"

Your talking TA again & you missed the sp going from 48c to 70c DUMB! When it was one of the easiest times to make money on the ASX in history lol

My intention was not to annoy you but your post was antagonistic & deserved the reply I gave IMO

Hopefully our next exchange of words can be friendlier

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.